jensreadingobsession

jensreadingobsession

Perfect Touch: A Novel
Elizabeth Lowell
By the Horns (Chinese Zodiac Romance Series Book 2)
Rachael Slate, AJ Nuest, Kelley Heckart
Dangerous Passions: 12 Tales of Contemporary Sexy Hot Alpha Heroes - Cops, Navy SEALs, Marines, Military, FBI Agents, Secret Agents, Police Captains, Spies, and More
Elle Kennedy, Opal Carew, J.M. Madden, Karen Fenech, Gennita Low, Dana Marton, Kylie Brant, Nina Bruhns, Caridad PiƱeiro, Elle James, Julie Miller, Linda Winstead Jones
Be Mine Forever - Kennedy Ryan
Jo finally gets her man!

My heart broke for Jo in the previous books and even in the beginning of this one.  She is such a strong woman, but her single weakness is her love for Cam. His constant rejection almost breaks her, but she does not give up until he admits that he wants her too.

I wasn't a huge fan of Cam coming into this book because of his behavior in the first two books, but I was by the end of the book.  The flashbacks into his childhood broke my heart, but there were still times I wanted to yell at him about the way he was treating Jo.

While the first two books in the series are not about Jo and Cam, I strongly suggest you do in order to fully understand their relationship. I can't say too much without revealing important parts their journey or the previous books, but I will say that this an extremely emotional read, just like Walsh and Kerrie's story.

The entire series is a AMAZING and a must read! Just be sure to have box is tissues handy - trust me, you will need it.

ARC via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.