jensreadingobsession

jensreadingobsession

Perfect Touch: A Novel
Elizabeth Lowell
By the Horns (Chinese Zodiac Romance Series Book 2)
Rachael Slate, AJ Nuest, Kelley Heckart
Dangerous Passions: 12 Tales of Contemporary Sexy Hot Alpha Heroes - Cops, Navy SEALs, Marines, Military, FBI Agents, Secret Agents, Police Captains, Spies, and More
Elle Kennedy, Opal Carew, J.M. Madden, Karen Fenech, Gennita Low, Dana Marton, Kylie Brant, Nina Bruhns, Caridad PiƱeiro, Elle James, Julie Miller, Linda Winstead Jones
Hot Texas Days Boxed Set - Jessie Evans

Leather & Lace - 4.5 stars
Sweet and funny romance - Mia's pranks are will have you smiling as you read. Sawyer is yummy and their friends are great. Wonderful start to the series - I can't wait to read about the other residents of Lonesome Pine!

Saddles & Sin - 5 stars
I am in love with Bubba and want him for myself! He is the sweetest alpha male I have come across, and seems to know exactly when he needs to hold back on his rough and dominant ways and when he can let himself go with Marisol. Marisol has been through some tough times with her ex and her family. She does not give her trust easily and as a result does not have close friends. Bubba and his understanding and stubborn ways have found a way past her defenses. I enjoyed seeing characters from the first book and I can't wait to read about Pike and Tuli in the next one!

Diamonds & Dust - 4.5 stars
Another great addition to the series! I have been waiting for Tulsi & Pike's story, and it did not disappoint. Beautiful second chance love story that shows us the love can conquer all. Pike was absolutely wonderful, especially when he finds out about Clementine being his daughter. He did not react the way I expected - and that made me like him even more. It was great to see past characters an we even get to see Mia and Sawyer tie the knot. The next book in the series is about Tulsi's sister, Reece - can't wait!